InfoSec Forums InfoSec Forums Wireless Penetration Testing Eviltwin Fake AP Error IP Obtain error

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pyi phyo 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Tarun Sharma
    • Topics:
    • Comments:

Hello guys ,.. dis is my ifconfig.. Using.Kali 1.07 Wifi Usb TP-LINK 722n .
    I am using Evil twin python script the main problem I am getting is that when the client tries to connect to the fake acess point, it gives an error that failed to obtain IP address if anyone has ever faced this problem and have got the solution please comment and help me out this is the only problem I am facing in the whole process photolink please download the photo from there..
    Thnx.in Advance ,
    https://www.datafilehost.com/d/d807e950

kalilinux
    • Topics:
    • Comments:

Your error relative with dhcp-server. Send me link script that you used. Thanks!

Tarun Sharma
    • Topics:
    • Comments:

here is the link to download , its an python script , https://www.datafilehost.com/d/5a69df8e
    Sir , thnx in Advance for help . i have installed dhcp comman and scrip from the zip file .

kalilinux
      • Topics:
      • Comments:

I don’t use this script. Please try the script.

Tarun Sharma
    • Topics:
    • Comments:

Sorry sir , but didnt worked for me , i tried in Kali 2016 , install hostapd , updated ropos , isc-dhcp-server , but it gave some other error.
    Can u pls fix the error i face in script , i think the problem is with dhcp , when the Client tries to connect Fake APb, it says Failed obtain IP address 🙁

ddos-admin
      Keymaster
      • Topics:11
      • Comments:7

view this video and config your dhcpd server like me.

pyi phyo
    • Topics:
    • Comments:

i have .pcap file from wpa2 AP. i want to crack these file to plane text. i should use bruteforce attack but i do not want to use that method because i have no time to decrypt these file. who help me?

do son
      grayhats
      • Topics:
      • Comments:

Post your .pcap to any wpa crack online service. You can view demo video here.

pyi phyo
    • Topics:
    • Comments:

thank you grayhat.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.